Our legal and paralegal workforce is actively involved in legal transcription services including court proceeding transcription, wiretap transcription, legal letter transcription, trial transcription, verbatim transcription and general correspondence transcription. We offer accurate, cost effective and time bound legal transcription services to lawyers, law firms and other organizations. Operating from an offshore location our teams have been rigorously trained to comprehend different accents and speech variance for better performance and shorter turnarounds.
We offer the lowest prices to our clients in the industry. Visit our Cost and Billings section for the rates.
- Court Proceedings
- Seminars and Conferences
- Audio/visual sound tracks
- Client interviews
We also provide other forms of transcription including medical, conference, audio and commercial transcription.
- We offer experienced workforce to our clients.
- A detailed error correction mechanism through which multiple readings of the transcripts is possible by different staff members.
Digital Audio is supplied by:
- Upload to dedicated FTP account created for you on a secure online FTP server
- CD-ROM, DVD
- Flash memory
We offer competent paralegal and secretarial staff providing administrative support services to lawyers, law firms and perform legal and general clerical work including processing of legal documents, legal scoping, data entry, organizing paper work, formatting legal forms, checking errors/spellings in grammar, preparing instruction sheets, operate office machines and equipment and handle the routine correspondence. Our team is also involved in drafting Edgar formats of financial and other documents required to be filed with SEC in the US.
Our paralegals and legal secretaries work with lawyers and law firms and assist them with the following services:
- Draft letters and pleadings
- Arrange client interviews through VOIP communication.
- Conduct investigations
- Prepare deposition summaries
- Proofreading and editing
- Legal and internet research
- Retrieval of documents and filing
- Prepare trial books
- Draft beliefs
- Organize filing systems, calendar systems and time sheets
- Attend the in-house training programs
The work is reviewed by our specialists under the supervision and guidance of lawyers.