Our team of lawyers and paralegals has the expertise to provide reliable, analytical and result-oriented legal research and drafting services. We have an extensive and exhaustive e-library which has CD ROMs and subscribed electronic databases. We research on almost any legal issue and provide a completed draft in any format preferred by the client including the following:
- Memorandum presenting an analysis of legal issues involved after an examination of the client's set of facts.
- Court-ready legal briefs and pleadings stating the legal basis and the position of the client in ongoing case.
- Analytical study of the legal position based on the set of facts or annotated summary of cases relevant to the client's issue(s) including constitutionality of statutes, cause of action and admissibility of evidence with copies of the cases attached.
- Web filing, electronic filing and offer all kinds of research or support pertaining to financial and other documents required to be submitted with Companies House or any other institution in US, UK, Canada, Australia and other overseas markets.
- Research on the foreign laws, rules or regulations in various jurisdictions applicable to a particular topic or issue provided by the client on various databases such as, Westlaw® and LEXIS/NEXIS®, and PACER®.
- Forum Selection Evaluation
- Legislative History Research
- Multi-jurisdictional surveys
- Subject matter research in areas including finance, medical and biotechnology.
Our extensive content database and vast legal drafting experience equips us to draft the following model legal documents for our clients:
- License agreements
- Employment agreements
- Sales agreements
- Distributor agreement
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Letters of authorization
- Letters of intent
- Research reports
- Articles of publication
Moreover, our offshore model helps us to be competitive so that we can address all customized requirements of our clients. We understand the service requirements of the client in detail to evaluate an exact effort estimate which is in turn conveyed and frozen before the work is initiated. The module can also change subject to the volume and complexity of the work.
Our services and ability are limited only by our clients' know-how and instruction.