We provide concise and accurate deposition summaries prepared by our team of experienced summarizers, lawyers, paralegals and writers for all types of cases ranging from medical malpractice, intellectual property right infringement, insurance disputes, construction defect etc. We carefully reduce the testimony to simple facts and record dates, names, figures and exhibits; eliminate irrelevant information and categorize subject matter into articulate paragraphs.
Due to our offshore model we offer the best rates in the industry and still maintain quality standards compared to in-house, onshore or contract staff.
- Specialists skilled in summarizing expert witness testimony are employed.
- Modify formats as required by the clients
- Lawyers focusing on trial preparation
- Client examines and approves the first 20 pages before paying.
We deliver summarized documents after carrying out the following steps:
- Analyzing the core issues
- Gathering the relevant facts
- Identifying the exhibits and listing
- Evaluation of expert witnesses
- Preparation of witness and pre-trial testimony review
- Damage determination
Our deposition summaries contain specific representation of all the statements in the testimony presented in three accessible formats:
- Tabular Summary
- Page-wise Summary
- Topic-wise Summary
Our tabular and page-wise summary formats provide an outline of the transcript with the help of titles corresponding to each consecutive page. The topical format containing information arranged in sections specifies where information relating to each main page is to be found.
We deliver the complete documents in the standard page line format with topic lines, in two column style or three column styles via electronic attachment in Word, Word Perfect, PDF or TIFF.
We are sensitive to security issues; we have secured the network by Cisco Firewall and follow stringent policies for internal network users. Each of our clients is given a secure FTP account.