‘Mindsprings’ tendency to waterfront the motive of the person to be our client stems from merging of the legal and technical mind, hating half thoughts, incomplete statements and partial truths. We use links throughout our site to provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information and materials, or provide comments and suggestions.” Through various links available on our website, the client has opportunity to contact us via email and ask for any kind of information, material or provide suggestion . By accessing the site, the user gives its consent and approval to the privacy practices and procedures adopted by ‘Mindsprings’.
Mindsprings is a leading legal outsourcing firm and provides legal support and IT support to corporate legal departments and law firms. We believe and understand the importance of clients privacy . The policy explains the procedure and terms of its use . How visitors information is gathered and used.
1. Assembling Information: The voluntary submission of the visitor initiates us to collect the information. Any new enquiry received by us is also a source of information. We provide on our website the opportunity to register for our newsletter, order an article/white paper or a recent blog post.
2. Evaluating Information: After the information is received, it is evaluated according to its categories, which are as under :
a. IP Address : The IP Address helps diagnose the problem of visitor and help him administers our website It can also be used to check visitors time spent on the site to gather broad demographic information i.e. what part of our site is visited by users. The IP Address is not linked with anything personally identifiable tracking user’s session. Its anonymous.
b. Personal Information: The personal information is generally requested when the visitor registers for blog, newsletter and is used to initiate contact with the visitor to the extent required.
3. Information Safeguard Measure : Only ‘Mindsprings’ employees and authorized agents bound by confidentiality agreements and subject to discipline including termination of violating the confidentiality aspect can access the personal information of the clients. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide any personally identifiable information about you to any third party and not knowingly disclose information collected about each User to parties not affiliated with us. Some non affiliated people might engage in the practice of mis suing the personal information of our client. Though we personally discourage this type of practice, but cannot guarantee against inadvertent and unknowing disclosure of clients information to others.
4. Walk out Choice: Whenever the client wishes to opt out, he can send a request e-mail to us to have his name and details removed from Mindsprings e-mail list or registration database. The request shall be processed within a reasonable period of time as the case may be.
5. Alterations : Our policy is subject to alterations and amendments from time to time, by posting a revised policy on our website. Mindsprings encourages its users to update this page for any updates.
There are certain terms of legal agreement between Mindsprings and its client. If a client assesses the website, he acknowledges to have read, understood and abide by the terms and conditions of the agreement. If he denies than he may choose to opt out. There may be some other proprietary notices and copyright information, mandatory to be followed. The website is liable for changes and Mindsprings in its sole discretion and without prior notice, can bring about the alterations by updating this posting.
1. Connecting to other websites: We might be having links to other websites but we have no representation of other websites, which the user may access through our website. Mindsprings does not accept or endorse any responsibility of the contents, images or any other material available on the website and disclaims any liability towards the same. User is responsible for its own safety and should take precautionary measures to prevent attack of unwanted elements such as virus, worms, Trojan horses.
2. User postings: Any information, postings by the user shall be owned exclusively by Mindsprings and can be used in any manner without being alleged of infringements of any right of privacy, moral rights, IP rights for publication of such submissions. Mindsprings expressly disclaims any and all liability related to Submissions, and any reliance upon such Submissions shall be at users sole option, liability and risk. Simultaneously the user shall promise that he shall not post any obscene, threatening, libelous, defamatory material on the website. The user shall not encourage any such conduct that shall constitute the criminal inviting the civil liability, infringe the intellectual property right, privacy of the third party. Mindsprings reserves the right to remove any such abusive information that initiates the violation.
3. Brand/Trademark: All the trademarks (registered or unregistered), logos and service marks belong solely to ‘Mindsprings’. Nothing on this website should be construed as an implication to use the Trademark, logo, intellectual property name displayed on other website. Mindsprings uncompromisingly enforces its Intellectual Property rights to the fullest extent of the law and it strictly prohibits the use of its trademark and name for advertisement and publicity pruposes.
4. Copyright and use of website content: Any material of the website copied reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without express written consent or permission of Mindsprings shall be considered as breach of the agreement thus violating copyrights, trademarks laws, laws of privacy. The entire material of the website i.e. images, text, graphics, icons, links, logos are the sole and exclusive property of Mindsprings protected by Indian Legal System and copyright laws.
5. No services endorsement or professional consultation: Any information posted on the website should not be relied upon for making investments, accounting, tax carrers or other advice. There is no conformity that the information posted shall not reach late and there are no delays, omissions and inaccuracies in the postings. Mindsprings does not endorses or is liable for any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, downloaded or distributed through this Website. Any reliance shall be on the sole risk of user.
6. Access to website: The access to this website may temporarily be withdrawn due to amendments or any other reasons. The users access to this website may be suspended or discontinued due to certain reasons without the prior notice to the user. The access may also be denied if the information posted on the web by the user in any way turns out to damage the website.
7. Damage disclaimers: Company or its employees shall not be in any way responsible for any damage resulting out of data loss, business interruption due to non delay in submissions or in access to use the website, its content, documents based on any warranty, contract or any other legal implication.
8. Warranty disclaimers: The contents of the website provided are without any warranties express or implied. There is no warranty that any information copied from the website may not harm the computer of the user or loss of data requiring for the servicing or replacements of the equipments, the cost of which has no concern to the company. Mindsprings does not take any liability, accuracy, completeness or timelessness of the contents, products and services of its site. The user has to be responsible for himself in case of any such damage.